[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-12-30 23:06:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys,

I saw 小王 on her first or 2nd day here. Been busy haven't had chance to review until now. I don't see any reviews for her still so I figure I would write one.

When I saw her ad I was intrigued by her pictures and the low price. Based on her pics, it looked MCOT so I figured I would TOFTT. Since the price was low, it wouldn't be that bad of a hit if she was a landmine. Booking was easy.

Location: Its at a apartment building near centerpoint mall, pretty much at the yonge and steeles intersection. This is a busy area, but I went at night and found street parking nearby. This is an older style apartment, made me reminice about the earlier days of hobbying when I would visit places like this haha.

Anyways she greeted me at the door offered some slippers and walked me to the bedroom. The unit has that chinese smoke smell, there was another room with a curtain behind it.

However, when we got to The bedroom it was surprisingly pretty big and it smelled fine with no smoke smell. I saw her suitcase from china as well as some outfits. She speaks mandarin only. She confirmed the booking time with me and off we went to the shower.

Heres my breakdown:
Face: 7.5 The pictures on the ad are accurate with minimal PS I would say. She has a small face, minimal makeup, with long black hair that is tied up. Has some earrings on.

Age Estimate: Late 20s. Although she could be older but shes has a baby face so it's hard to determine exactly what her age range is. She could pass for early 20s.

Body: 7.5 After taking off the heels, I found her to be quite petite. I would say around 5"3 in height. She has some baby fat but is not chubby or fat. Her skin is nice but not pale. The room was quite dark so this was hard to determine. Natural C cups, with a full bush. No tattoos, smooth skin.

Service: 7.5 SF2 was normal but not much playing. She was focused on washing me and making sure if the water temperature is good. After shower went back to bed to recieve service. I think her service is a little bit green, but she takes requests well and wasn't a clock water. She gave me the usual cat bath, BBBJ, LFK (Not sure if she does DFK at least I did not get it) DATY was clean no smell or weird taste. Afterwards condom came on and we went at it for awhile in MPOS. Doggy with her was nice, she has an above average ass. She was also quite tight and her kitty was pretty warm. I finished in missionary, not sure if she does CIM.

Repeat: Yes I plan to

She says she will be here for a couple months and then go back to China. I forgot where from China she said she was from I think maybe Sichuan.

Ask any questions below
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

网站地图|小黑屋|

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 03:28 , Processed in 0.115241 second(s), 18 queries .