私做依依验证报告

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-12-30 23:09:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
wasn't 100% satisifed and very close was this new lady.  since i already had a meal, i was ready to walk if the pictures were fake.  opened the door and happy days a thin girl.  i could tell right off the bat despite her clothes.  didnt even care about the face, but took a second look anyways.

photos:  body is that body.  it has been Ps'd to make it a bit better than it actually is, but she is a spinner.  face photo is PS'd.  she aint ugly, but she dont look like that picutre.

face 6.5:  at first glace she looked ok because she only gave me a 3/4 view of her head.  one second glace, it was confirmed that she has an ok face. it would be a higher score, but after closer inspection you can see that her teeth are dark.  she has a stright cut hair with long bangs at the side with tied back hair into a pony tail to make her look younger.  has a v shaped chin with not fat on the face.  generally an unkept natural face.  it is a face that has basic maintanance like the girl next door.  dark skin tone though not white like the pictures.  very small lips and small tongue.  she looked a bit older, but that is because i litterally just had a low 20 something year old 1 hour ago.

body 8.5 - maybe even a 9.  now this high score is based on just the look.  the cores gets lower as the session goes, but still great.  this is my favourite type of body.  thin with curves in all the right place.  no tattoos and sexy in all sorts of underwear.  very well sized boobs, but very hard.  they are perfectly perky on such a thin body.  only fake boobs can do that... or super young ones.  greay size 0 waist but has a nice ass.  prolly fake too because there are some very very slight signs of skin (wrinkle) where there should naturally not be there.  hands are quite rough from washing it too much and the feet are smooth but has some rough parts near the heel.  the view is good in all positions.  front, back, doggy, top.... all good.  bush is there and quite wet esp when you put your fingers in.  some people might like some people might not.  she is very loose.  once those legs open, it is very easy access to get in.  a very fun ride though.

attittude 8:  very nice.  smiles all the way.

service: 8 very good serivce from the momment you open the door to the very end.  kissing all over, and sucks like a champ.  grabs your brother from behind... grabs him pretty much whever you go.  she knows what she is doing.

repeat: probably.

damage: 200/30
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

网站地图|小黑屋|

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 03:41 , Processed in 0.105444 second(s), 18 queries .